Location: Tipton, Pennsylvania
Years Active: 1909 – Active
DelGrosso’s Park is a family-oriented amusement park located in Tipton, Pennsylvania, a northern suburb of Altoona, Pennsylvania. The park was purchased by the DelGrosso family in 1946 and was named “Bland’s Park” until 2000.
In 2000, the DelGrosso family decided to change its name to “DelGrosso’s Amusement Park.” The park is known for its family-friendly ride lineup, food, games, and free parking. The park hosts picnics and special music events in its pavilion/picnic area.